Tuesday 10 April 2012

Yup, I'm gonna do it.

I'm going to post every single day for a while.  I have to get in the habit.  It might be boring to read, but whatever, right?  Nobody has to read this anyway. 

My legs are stiff from walking the dog up a very steep hill every day for 3 days.  In order to walk him up the very steep hill every day I must walk him down the steep hill every day, so maybe my legs are stiff because of that.  I'm also going to eat salmon and broccoli every day.  I'm an every day kind of person, I need habits and routines or maybe just silly personal challenges.

I suppose I should drink water every day too.  I had one glass today, gross.  I hate water.  It's like a punishment to have to drink it.  All that I drink every day are two cups of coffee and a few vodka and sodas.  Sometimes I will have a cup of tea in the evening.  Apparently that's not enough even though I think it is and as I have mentioned in the past, I am ragingly healthy.  I think this eight glasses of water per day is a hoax.  But I guess I will add water to my every day list, gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment