Sunday 15 April 2012

Already a failure

I already missed a day of posting.  Does that mean that I have to post twice today and bore the world extra?  My blog, my rules.  I will decide later. 

But I did all of the other stuff that I have to do every day.  I can certainly tell you that I'm getting a bit bored with salmon and broccoli.  I'm trying to see if it really does make a difference in my skin.  Not that my skin is bad, it's actually quite nice, but as a woman of a certain age the quest for a youthful appearance is never ending.

My gentleman companion is away this week.  Hence all the dog walking.  It's hard to work as much as I do and walk the dog a minimum of  an hour a day.  But it's good for me, I need to lose weight.  Plus, I acyually like walking.  The problem is the tremendously horrible weather.  This morning before work I had to shovel snow.  It's cold and wet and although this winter has been relatively mild, it's been long.  I haven't worn anything other than boots since October. 

This is a whiny post.  I will cheer up later, possibly with the aid of a few vodkas.  Then I will post again.

No comments:

Post a Comment