Saturday 21 April 2012

so tired

I'm exhausted.  I shouldn't have drank an entire bottle of wine, but I did.  That coupled with the fact that I have been setting my alarm for 7:00 a.m. so I can walk the dog has combined to make me one very tired Penny.

Oh well. onward and upward.  I have finished a huge bag of broccoli, so that challenge is done.  As for the salmon, I have indeed been eating it daily, but I'm getting tired of it.

I'm sucking on a nicotine lozenge, blech.   Why do I have this addiction?  Smoking is a terrible thing.   

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, yet another thing we share. Love your blog title! Also your profile...forty something:) very cool. I plan on reading more posts. You sound like me. I like the way you string words together and which words you use! Amy

    ReplyDelete