Friday 3 February 2012

It's Friday, but whatever.

Friday arrives and idiots all over are high fiving eachother and planning after work drinks.  Bastards.  I'm in the service industry and there are no weekends for drones like me. 

I did, however, make a special stop at the convenience store this morning on my way to work for the express purpose of buying a lottery ticket.  I don't usually buy lottery tickets, then the lady behind the counter asked if I wanted the extra I had to ask her what it is.  Her answer didn't help me at all, she said "it's 2 dollars".  Hmmmm, I got it anyway.  My reasoning for buying a lottery ticket was to get money, pretty straight forward, eh?  At the beginning of 2012 I put my intentions out to the universe that I want more money so I bought the lottery ticket so the universe can give it to me.  Simple plan I figure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment