Wednesday 15 October 2014

October 15, 2014

2 years ago today I quit smoking.  That's huge for me.  Smoking was so much a part of my identity that I honestly believed that if I quit smoking I'd lose some intrinsic aspect of what makes me me.  Anyway, I survived, still managing to cling on to whatever ethereal thing is making me who I am.  My life is different than it was 2 years ago.  I don't work like I used to, my Dad died and I'm kind of semi retired....or a housewife.  Even though I'm not technically married.  And certainly not to a house.

I'm afraid to read what I've previously written on here.  And I'm even more afraid to be completely honest on here because I don't know how easy it is to find this and who will stumble across it.  But let's just see what happens.


No comments:

Post a Comment